THIS EQUIPMENT HAS THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES:
• operation at ambient temperatures ranging from -45 °C to +40 40°C;
• easy maintenancemaintenanceand repair
• low specific fuel consumption
The units allow welding with electrodes of any type of coating, as the power is supplied from a direct current source, which is an inductor generator of high frequency with current rectification, efficiency 70%. Different unit models use generators with rated welding currents of 250, 400 and 500 A, respectively.
• generator 4,2 kVA, 220 V; 7 kVA, 220/380 V for connecting electric tools or lighting of the working site
• welding units are manufactured in “North” version. Two types of heaters are built into the unit -flow heater and band heater, improving the start of a cold engine, reducing the time of heating the engine by half, thus reducing fuel consumption and saving motor resources significantly.